Payroll and social security services
Employee document services
- Submit registration as Social Security Act and compensation fund
- Submit social security fund forms and compensation fund
- Request a work permit and visa for a foreigner
- Calculate salary / wage / diligence, overtime, transportation, living expenses, other benefits and deductions (if any)
- Make a report to send social security contributions. (Sor.Phor.Sor.1-10)
- Submit the social security of new employee and notify the social security of employee resignation.
- Prepare a payroll report with a summary report and summary of expense sheet for issuing cheques or to enter the business for payment.
- Prepare payroll slip for employees
- Prepare withholding tax reports (Phor.Ngor.Dor.1) for submitting to the Revenue Department
- Prepare personal income tax (Phor.Ngor.Dor.1 Kor) for submitting to the Revenue Department.
- Provide a withholding tax certificate (50 Tawi) to the person who is withheld.
Social security and compensation works
- Prepare and register a social security fund and compensation fund
- Preparation of employee registration
Service fees for creating and filing personal income tax forms
- For those with income 40(1) such as regular salaries and wages
- For those with income 40(2) such as bonuses and other compensation
- Prepare and submit personal income tax forms (only Phor Ngor. 91, 90)
|No.employees||Service rates (monthly)|
|Not more than 5 people,||5,000.00 baht / month (lump sum contract)|
|6 -10 persons||1,000 baht / person / month|
|11 – 20 persons||700 baht / person / month|
|21 – 30 persons||600 baht / person / month|
|31 – 40 persons||500 baht / person / month|
|41 – 50 persons||400 baht / person / month|
|51 persons,||300 baht / person / month|
If you need more information, please contact us.